EPS-Doublet is growing and looking to expand its sales team with a highly qualified account executive. Responsibilities include new business development from prospecting through order submission, devising highly creative concepts and solutions for clients, and managing and growing existing house accounts.
- Sales experience – printing or marketing background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years sales experience equivalent
- Highly effective communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Goal driven with proven achievement
- Team oriented yet confident and reliable with independence and autonomy
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain customer relationships
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage on-going customer relationships
- Research ideas, clients and markets; prospect for new business in various vertical markets
- Cold call potential customers
- Report on and manage pipeline reports
Salary and commissioned position with full range of benefits offered. Submit your application with salary requirements and two professional references in Word or PDF to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with AEWP as the subject line. No phone calls please.