Who we are
EPS-Doublet is a leading event product manufacturer since 1992. We provide a fun and friendly work environment. We provide benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and paid time off. This position would work on a sewing and fabrication team, and may be cross trained to work across other areas. The Sewing Fabrication team has a fun, confident and positive attitude. Starting pay is $13 – $15 per hour. firstname.lastname@example.org
What we are looking for
We hire motivated, dependable, detailed oriented, organized, hardworking people that care about what they do and where they work. Please be on time, flexible, and consistent in your work. Candidates should also have experience with Industrial Sewing, Grommetting and Folding Material.
Must be able to lift 50+lbs.
- Assisting in the efficient sewing and finishing of a variety of products.
- Safely operate an industrial sewing machine.
- Always paying attention to detail and checking work before handing it off to next operation.
- Accurately measure and sew products of varying sizes to customer specifications.
- Troubleshoot product issues with other members in the department.
- Follow standard work.
- Flexibility when it comes to cross training for other job functions.
- Working with and in other departments when necessary.
- Working towards continuous improvement.
- Additional duties as assigned
No phone calls or walk-ins please. No agencies offering any services may contact us. We are an equal opportunity employee